Workplace law is a highly politicised and often evolving area of law. It encompasses all aspect of workplace relations including employment law, occupational health and safety and discrimination.
We provide advice to clients on a broad range of workplace issues, including:
- Compliance with the Fair Work Act 2009 including with Modern Awards and National Employment Standards;
• Application of Modern Awards and drafting and implementation of Individual Flexibility Agreements;
• Drafting and negotiating Employment Agreements;
• Employment litigation including unfair dismissal, general protection disputes and breach of contract;
• Drafting, implementing and training as to workplace policies such as harassment and bullying;
• Managing the employment relationship including disciplinary procedures, termination and redundancy.
• Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety laws.
For further information please see the following:
- Fair Work Act 2009
- National Employment Standards
- Modern Awards
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Employment Contracts
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Termination of Employment